We are a love centered early years provider serving infants from 6 weeks up to primary education level.
- Day care services
- Preschool services
- Primary school services
- After school care/Homework club
Day care class (Olives)
Our Day care is home away from home. We care for our babies in a clean, nurturing, engaging, safe and peaceful environment
Preschool Classes (Cedars & PaIms)
Our preschool classes are inviting, colorful and very engaging.
We engage in activities and experiences for babies and young children that help build their
- Social, Emotional and Personal development
- Communication and language
- Physical Development
- Understanding the world
- Expressive Arts and Design
All in line with the Early Year Foundation Stage (EYFS) requirement.
Primary school services
We run a hybrid curriculum of both British and Nigeria.
- Kingdom education with a biblical worldview
- Enabling and engaging environment
- Small class size and recommended children/student : carer/teacher ratio
- Rigorous hybrid academic program of British and Nigerian curriculum
- Shared community between children, school and home
- Co – curriculum activities
- Strong emphasis on soft skills